Terracotta Trays by Desinere
About Melvin Ong, Desinere:
About the Workshop:
In this 2-hour workshop, you will learn:
- how to create a mould for terracotta casting,
- be introduced to basic mould making using plastic sheets as the base material,
- how to form the mould to shape by scoring and folding.
- Scoring Blade
- Mixing Cups
- Plastic sheets
- Terracotta powder
Terms and Conditions:
- Tickets sold are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Tickets can be transferred to another person, provided you have given us notice via email, at least 1 working day before workshop date.
- If the workshop is cancelled due to unforseen circumstances, you will be informed at least 2 days prior to workshop date and receive a full refund.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
4:30 PM - 6:30 PM SGT
- Millenia Walk, South Galleria Level 1
Terracotta Trays SOLD OUT $55.00
- Venue Address
- Millenia Walk South Galleria Level 1,
9 Raffles Boulevard Singapore 039596 Singapore
Next to Promenade MRT Station